The Sebel Melbourne
394 Collins St Melbourne Vic 3000 Australia
Discount Luxury All-Suite Hotel Accommodation Melbourne
The Sebel Melbourne is a luxury 4.5 star hotel located in the centre of one of one
of Australia's most stylish cities. Offering first class, quality self-catering
all-suite accommodation in one of Melbourne's historic buildings. The Sebel Melbourne
is a stylish boutique hotel, the studios and suites are extremely spacious, offering
flexibility and in the case of the suites, apartment style living. Perfect for travelling
business people or corporate relocations these suites include work desks and high speed
internet access, separate living and dining areas, fully appointed kitchenette, and
laundry while many of the rooms also have balconies. Bathrooms are roomy and well appointed,
many with spa baths.
The property also features a Gymnasium, undercover security parking and a valet grocery
shopping service is available.
Majestically located in Melbourne’s most prestigious street and premier business
address - Collins Street, and on the Cnr of Queen Street, the new Sebel Melbourne is
a magnificent tribute to Melbourne’s historic past.
Set amongst towering tree lined streets the beautifully restored and refurbished elegance
of this nineteenth century landmark, and new adjoining property have been transformed
to combine grand old architecture with superior facilities.
Formerly the Bank of Australasia, the building was originally constructed in 1875,
and now has been carefully and painstakingly rebuilt and restored to its former glory.
The major fashion and restaurant precincts are just a few steps from the hotel, as
is Melbourne’s Crown Casino, Colonial Stadium and Southgate’s restaurant and shopping
complex. Most major sporting and cultural venues are within easy reach.
- Collins Street Shopping
- Melbourne’s Crown Casino
- Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre
- Yarra River
- Southgate restaurant and shopping precinct
- Colonial Stadium
- National Gallery of Victoria and Federation Square
- Parliament House
- Victorian Arts Centre
- Melbourne Concert Hall
- The Aquarium
- Customs House Immigration Museum
- Melbourne Stock Exchange
- Bourke Street Mall
- Block Arcade
- Valet grocery service
- In-house movies
- Daily housekeeping service
- Valet dry cleaning and laundry
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour reception and concierge
- Secretarial support
- Valet undercover car parking
- Limousine transfer by arrangement to and from airport
- Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s close proximity to
the Yarra River and Southbank Promenade, ideal for walkers and joggers
- A personal trainer, jogging partner and masseuse can easily be arranged
- Spacious and beautifully appointed
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Fold out sofa beds for extra guests
- Business desk with special lighting
- Kitchenette with microwave and fridge/freezer
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Spa baths in many rooms and suites
- Suites and some rooms with balconies
- Non-smoking rooms and suites available Tea and Coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Deluxe mini-bar
- Alarm clock/radio
- Dedicated ISDN line for direct Internet access
- Remote control TV
- Bathrobes, hairdryer and toiletries
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Voice mail facility
Treasury Restaurant, Melbourne’s newest and grandest restaurant, is located on the
ground floor of the hotel, with separate street entrance, is open Monday to Friday for
lunch and dinner.
Or alternatively, in the bar/bistro which captures the elegance, style and unobtrusive
service of a bygone era, guests can enjoy a hearty breakfast, relax over a superb lunch,
or simply stop for delicious coffee and cake. In the evening, the casual and intimate
atmosphere of this special Sebel spot makes it an ideal venue to meet and dine with
friends or unwind after a hectic day at the office.
The hotel’s contemporary bar and cocktail area perfectly complement this convivial
relaxed atmosphere. A popular meeting place with cheerful and experience staff, and
an extensive choice of wines, liqueurs, cocktails and local or imported beers. A perfect
place at the end of the day for a drink or two with friends and colleagues.
Rooms and Rates - valid until 30th December 2011
||1 Queen Bed
1 or 2 guests
|One Bedroom Loft Suite
||1 Queen Bed + Sofa Bed
1 or 2 guests
Optional Extras - The Sebel Melbourne
- Extra Guest: Rollaway bed available at A$32/night (1 additional
Low Season Booking, Charge and Cancellation Policy:
- A deposit equal to 10% of the full stay will be charged at the time of making the booking.
- This amount is non-refundable if the stay is shortened or cancelled for any reason.
- The remaining 90% of the accommodation costs will be paid directly to the hotel during your stay
- Cancellations within 48 hours of booked arrival will incur an additional fee equal to the cost of the first
- All prices quoted are low season prices unless otherwise indicated.
- Please apply for availability and rates for special event times.
- Rates are in Australian dollars and include tax (GST).
- Prices and Conditions may vary without notice.